Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Asa's First Day of Pre-K



After much searching I finally found a preschool for Asa. This is a church school that is all day and available 5 days a week. We just signed him up for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but it is 8:30 - 3:30 all day. He is in hog heaven. He loves his new teacher and playmates. He his able to play and be busy. They do offer nap time which he may sleep by Thursday, we'll see. They are teaching the K-4 A Beka curriculum and I'm so excited about that. He will be learning to read!!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like you have a lot of scrapbooking to do!! I love the blog! It is so cool! I think I know more about the boys now than when ya'll were in Arlington!! I like mom's blog too! I guess I'm going to have to do one too! Tell the boys I said HI, I hope they had a great time at their new schools, and hopefully we can come visit soon!

Aunt Susan

Wendy said...

He's getting so old! How far away is the preschool? That's awesome that it's all day. I'm a little bummed that Ethan is only going from 9-12.