Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zane's Vacation at Granny and Pa's

Yeah, Zane and I finally get to see Grant and Asa!!!!!!! It was so beautiful to see the three of them hugging eachother when we walked through the door at Boomer's folks house. Zane had missed them so much here at home. He would point upstairs for them every morning when he woke up. I let them play together for a while, but I was anxious to get the drive behind me so we left after about an hour. Zane stayed with Granny and Pa while I took Grant and Asa back home with me.
Here are some pictures of Zane with his cousins while he was on his little vacation with grandparents.
This is Zane and Bo. There's about 9 month's difference in their age. What a cutie! Bo, is Susan's grandbaby!
Zane and cousin Jennifer with their UT shirts. That would be great if they both went to Texas!
Our son, the climber, on top of Granny's coffee table!

No comments: