Friday, October 31, 2008

Look Who's 18 Months Old

Yes, I know, his 18 month mark was 16 days ago, but I'm sure you understand that I'm just now getting there. This was his first appointment with his new doctor and we love her. I didn't know at the time we choose her that she worships with us. What a score! She was quick to ask if we were promoting him to the new Sunday school class because she is the teacher and doesn't have any kids. So cute! Anyway he is 34 inches tall which is 90th%, weighs 28 lbs 9 oz (75th%) and his head circumference is 97th%. Yes, he's tall like Boomer and has a big head like me. Oh well, not 1/2 bad, right? He's right on with everything and took his shots well. The most interesting thing was the questionnaire I had to fill out about his development and autism signs. Scary stuff. If it's not the vaccinations, then what is it? The preservatives in our foods? drugs in our water? What are we doing to our children?

No comments: